MCG has been privileged to conduct research with children, parents, and educators in more than 50 countries. Our explorations of families, schools, and communities have helped businesses, governments, foundations, and multinational institutions solve existing problems and identify new opportunities.
At MCG, our expertise includes:
Research: employing a full range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
Constituents: identifying and making contact with specified groups, including children, youth, adolescents, women, families, educators, and adult learners.
Markets and Industries: serving a broad range of businesses and organizations, including media, entertainment, learning and education, health and mental health, and the intersection of private enterprise, not-for-profit, and public sector.
Mission & Values
- Collaborative & Inclusive
Certifications & Codes
- CAGE Code: 4WMG3
- DUNS # 136255523
- NACIS Codes: 541611, 541613, 541720, 541810, 541910, 541990, 611710
- SBA Certified Small-Business
- Certified Evaluation Researcher by the US Department of Education Institute of Education Sciences (IES); listed in the IES Registry of Evaluation Researchers in the “What Works Clearinghouse”
- Federal-Wide Assurance (FWA) by OHRP
- GSA Schedule GS-07F-044BA – Advertising & Integrated Marketing Solutions – Market Research and Analysis