MCG designs, executes, and delivers customized research studies and scientific evaluations to meet the specific objectives of its clients.
MCG conducts applied research on a broad range of topics pertaining to children and families, including education and learning, health and safety, communication campaigns, market research, and program development and implementation. MCG specializes in gathering and synthesizing data in unique and complex contexts, providing our clients with actionable findings and a deep understanding.
MCG conducts scientific evaluation to assess the effectiveness of products, program implementation, and communications. Scientific evaluation provides crucial, unbiased and independent assessment of effectiveness.
MCG provides knowledge-based consulting in the areas of education, entertainment, health, marketing, and public opinion. Our experience, knowledge, and expertise provide clients with valuable guidance, direction, and a forum for creative dialogue and idea generation.
CLIENTS & PARTNERS
- Alliance for Media Literate America (AMLA)
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy
- Cartoon Network
- Center for Children and Technology
- Children’s Museum of Manhattan (CMOM)
- The College Board
- Connecticut: Bridgeport Board of Education
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting
- Discovery Kids
- Disney / ABC Television Group
- European Commission
- Girl Scouts of the USA
- Hallmark Channel
- The Henry Kaiser Family Foundation
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Microsoft Education
- Ministry of Education of Thailand
- Mt. Sinai Hospital
- National Geographic
- NYC Alliance Against Sexual Assault
- NYC Board of Education
- The New York Times
- Viacom (Nickelodeon / Noggin / VH1 / MTV)
- Pan-African Television Network for Children
- PBS Kids
- Reading is Fundamental
- Scholastic, Inc.
- Teachers College Columbia University
- Channel Thirteen (WNET)
- Underwriters Laboratories
- US Department of Education
- US Department of Agriculture
- US National Institutes of Health
- US Department of the Navy